By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
All the information and material provided on this website is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to, and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship withFalcon Investment Management Ltd (“FIM”). All the information, content, text, images, html code, photography and graphics are the property of FIM, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Links on this site may lead to services or external websites not operated by FIM. No judgement or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and FIM takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. This site is provided “as is” and FIM expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall FIM, or any of its employees, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or material on this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd and theFalcon Investment Management Ltd logo are trademarks of FIM. All RightsReserved.
This notice describes how Falcon InvestmentManagement Ltd uses personal data. It outlines Falcon Investment ManagementLtd’s data protection obligations and your data protection rights under the regime introduced by the EU General Data Protection (Regulation 2016/679, the“General Data Protection Regulation”).
The GDPR applies to “personal data” meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd needs to use your personal data to provide its services to you, so this notice outlines the following points about the processing of your personal data:
- which data items are used, how they are used and who they are shared with;
- why this is done and the lawful basis;
- your rights and FalconInvestment Management Ltd’s obligations.
Your Data are collected to effectively and properly manage your account(s) with us. Data is stored for specific purposes and only data that is relevant to that purpose will be stored. We will use theData for several different purposes, including;
1. to provide regulatory umbrella and investment services and to carry out obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and Falcon Investment Management Ltd;
2. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us (including through our website) or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. to make our procedures more efficient, to implement security measures and to combat fraud and other crimes;
4. to competent authorities(including tax authorities), courts and bodies as required by law or requested or to affiliates for internal investigations and reporting and
5. to notify you about changes to ur products and services and your investments.
If at any time you wish to be removed from marketing mailing lists or for any limits to be applied with respect to marketing materials received by you, please let us know. You can do this bye-mailing your Falcon Investment Management Ltd relationship manager, data protection officer or any of the Falcon Investment Management Ltd management.Contact details are available at the bottom of this notice or at: www.falconcapital.co.uk
Falcon Investment Management Ltd may collect data:
1. when you or an agent of yours contacts Falcon Investment Management Ltd in relation to business and services offered;
2. when you complete documents or forms during the course of business with Falcon Investment Management Ltd;
3. from Service Providers and other third parties that assist us in conducting business;
4. when you telephone Falcon Investment Management Ltd; and
5. when you use the Falcon Investment Management Ltd website or online services.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd stores your data on physical and electronic media. Data is safeguarded by FalconInvestment Management Ltd and its Service Providers by maintaining physical and electronic security controls that are designed to comply with applicable legal standards.
The Data that is collected or held in relation to you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside theEuropean Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for us or for one of our Service Providers. In some cases, the laws of the destination country may not provide the same level of data protection as countries within the EEA. However, all Data wherever they are held by Falcon Investment Management Ltd will be afforded a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion.By submitting your Data you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although FalconInvestment Management Ltd will do its best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted electronically. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
During Falcon Investment Management Ltd’s relationship with you Falcon Investment Management Ltd will collect and processData about you, including:
1. information which individuals and entities provide when contacting us (including through using this website)(such as their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, identification documents and e-mail addresses);
2. corporate information;
3. details of services provided to you;
4. details of purchases and redemptions of financial instruments;
5. where permitted or required by regulators or the law, special categories of personal information such as health information or information relating to criminal convictions or offences;
6. detailed financial information, including investment portfolio details, income levels, taxation details, domicile and sources of income; and
7. information regarding relationships you have with banks and/or other financial institutions (including bank details).
Falcon Investment Management Ltd usesService Providers to conduct aspects of its business, so information may be disclosed to them and their affiliates Data that you have provided in order to fulfill the purposes for which the Data is held. These Service Providers may disclose such Data to each other and to each other’s affiliates in order to achieve the same purposes.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd and itsService Providers may also be required to disclose your Data to governmental agencies, self-regulatory organisations, industry associations and similar bodies in order to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. In addition, the laws of certain countries and states give people involved in lawsuits and other legal proceedings the right under certain circumstances to obtain information from Falcon Investment Management Ltd and its Service Providers, including yourData. Falcon Investment Management Ltd and its Service Providers will comply with these laws to the extent required.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd will not sell your Data to any third party. Wherever possible, Service Providers are required to enter into confidentiality agreements that prohibit them from selling or improperly using your Data.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd will retain your personal information for a period of up to seven years following the point where the business relationship has ceased.
It may be necessary to retain your personal information beyond this period depending on additional legal/regulatory obligations. Thereafter, Falcon Investment Management Ltd will refrain from collecting any further personal information on you and shall take appropriate steps to dispose of any records containing your personal information to the extent this is operationally feasible and proportionate.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd assesses all personal data that is collected or stored to ensure that there is a legal basis for each type of data under GDPR. Given that Falcon Investment ManagementLtd is an FCA regulated firm, the majority of lawful basis for FalconInvestment Management Ltd’s processing is to meet its obligations to the FCA(legal obligation basis) or to fulfill its obligations to you under contract(contract basis).
Other lawful basis may be used where FalconInvestment Management Ltd assesses this is necessary and appropriate.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal information:
- Right to access your personal information (in an easily readable form);
- Right to rectify your personal information;
- Right to restrict the use of your personal information (in certain specific circumstances);
- Right to request that your personal information is erased (in certain specific circumstances).
- Please note that the right for your data to be erased (the “right to be forgotten”) that applies in some contexts under the General Data Protection Regulation is not likely to be applicable to most, if not all, of the personal information you provide toFalcon Investment Management Ltd, given the specific nature of the purposes for which Falcon Investment Management Ltd uses the data, as described above;
- Right to object to processing of your personal information (in certain specific circumstances);
- Right to data portability (in certain specific circumstances);
- Right to withdraw consent (in certain specific circumstances); and
- Right to receive information regarding any entities we disclose your data to.
Where Falcon Investment Management Ltd or its Service Provider(s) requires your personal information to comply with AML or other legal requirements, failure to provide this information means FalconInvestment Management Ltd will not be able to accept you as a client or investor.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd shall notify you of any personal information breach affecting you that is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
Falcon Investment Management Ltd will need to update its privacy notice in response to regulatory requirements or changes to its business. The latest notice will always be available on the Falcon Investment Management Ltd website (www.falconcapital.co.uk)
Under GDPR, data subjects can make a complaint to the supervisory authority including the Member State in which they reside or work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Compliance Officer, Falcon InvestmentManagement Ltd, 10 Brick Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 7HQ
Falcon is also registered with theInformation Commissioner’s Office (ICO); our registration number is ZA456648.
Cookies consist of small files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you maybe linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the some of the features on our website;
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to personalise content on our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many of the features of this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. The method of doing so will depend upon your web browser.Instructions are available at the following URLs.
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835